Job Description – Financial Controller
We are looking for a proactive Financial Controller to join a Nasdaq listed group based out of Dubai which is creating an international agriculture commodity integrated group including farming, trading and logistics which would be a pivotal in setting up the controlling operational procedures together with management to ensure forecasted financial information are coordinated with executed financial information, ensuring all touch points receive their respective financial reports for input so that the organization runs smoothly.
The Job includes:
- Preparation of Group Budget, Detailed Analysis of Budget vs Actual Performance and alerting management if any ambiguity.
- Receive trade slips and forward contracts and maintain a forecasted income statement, balance sheet and cashflow per entity and business unit including Market to Market Analysis.
- Weekly reporting of forecast and assisting in CTRM implementation and creating efficiency across the group’s verticals according to its operational procedures.
- Preparation of Working Capital and detailed analysis comparing to budget, monthly movement of WC and vertical wise deployment across group.
- Preparation of Management Account Reports across multiple entities and Business Verticals across Group together with the accounting team.
- Facilitate the monthly close of the books in accordance with US GAAP.
- Review journal entries, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable prepared by the accountant.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow for management.
- Process and/or review necessary payments
- Technical Skills:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- US GAAP Accounting
- Soft Skills:
- Ability to create order and procedural thinking within a non-organized environment when at set up mode.
- Hands on manager with good social skills with willingness to take direction.
- Reporting Officer:
- Accounting reports to CFO
- Operational procedures with COO
- Above 5 years working as an FP&A, controller, junior trader or any similar activity
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with US GAAP understanding
An international agriculture commodity integrated group including farming, trading and logistics