The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Evaluate financial statements to streamline daily processes.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s budgetary activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field (preferably Certified Public Accountant)
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- With more than 5 years of experience
- Nationality (female):
- Must be near/currently living in Sharjah, UAE.
- Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
- Salary: 2,000 AED-3,500 AED